Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Favorite Styling Yet

Topper: Ann Taylor; Top: Phillip Lim via Target; Jeans: LOFT; Pumps: Guess;
 Necklace: Ann Taylor (gift); Bracelet: J.Crew (gift); Shades: Prada (gift); Handbag: J.Crew (gift);
Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum; Nail Color: Essie Size Matters

 It was so spring like during the first couple of days this week and then Old Man Winter decided to make an uninvited appearance! Tuesday was a gorgeous, almost 80 degree afternoon. By Tuesday night, it was freezing! Wednesday morning we woke to temps in the 30s, but I was not going to let that stop me from spring colors and bare ankles!

This topper is probably the best investment I've ever made! I purchased it in 2012 and I've worn it countless times. (See other ways I've styled it: 1/2/3/4/5.) I love the color combo of kelly green and navy. Paired with skinny jeans and nude pumps, this might be my favorite look with this coat yet!




The Coat: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/11/so-much-love.html

 


No comments: