Thursday, March 6, 2014

Telling It Like It Is

A big trend in tees and sweaters is letting everyone know how you feel by wearing it proudly on your chest. And it's a trend I love! I recently purchased this tee, but have so many others on my radar. I don't want to overload my wardrobe with "talking points", but I do feel like it's a great way to get your point across.
Kendi, from Kendi Everyday, has the best collection and styles them so well. That's my major issue, how to style! I don't want to wear just jeans or cargo's or shorts in the summer. I want to try and pair them with pencil skirts, maxi skirts, and printed crop pants! Other bloggers make them look so chic and I'm hoping to add that to my scope this year.

With that being said, here are all the things I would love to say out loud!




This is one of my favorites from Madewell. "Perhaps" I should buy this shirt! If only it weren't sold out! 


Simply put....And!

I honestly can't wait to wear my Blah, Blah, Blah tee! It's so fitting for times in my life! And I have ideas of how to style it as the weather warms up. But, that super sweet peut etre tee is almost a must-have for me....Perhaps!

No comments: