Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All the Way from LA....

Blazer: LOFT (similar); Top: Ann Taylor; Boyfriend Jeans: Ann Taylor (on sale);
Pumps: Jimmy Choo (gift/similar); Bracelets: J.Crew/Ralph Lauren;Necklace: BaubleBar
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacbos; Lip Color: Jane Lip Gloss Empowered

Let's talk about these jeans for a minute. I am in love with them! A last minute purchase from Ann Taylor, they were 40% off the sale price, and I was wishing I had more than one pair after the first wearing. So what does one do? If you're me, you make a list of all the stores across the country that might have your size and call until you find them! Lucky for me, I hit the jackpot on the first call! They are on their way from L.A. as I type this.

Now, let's talk about this little, black blazer. Listen up gals, get yourself a little black blazer! It doesn't have to be a fancy one, just a simple one like this will do. I know it will be the best investment you will ever make. I purchased mine back in 2009 and I love it! See other ways I've styled it here, here, and here




The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/05/mod-dots.html

Speaking of all the way from L.A., these little beauties were a birthday gift from my mom! As we strolled out of the Beverly Wilshire hotel, we just happened to walk by Jimmy Choo, and I just happened to go in and try on several pairs of shoes. These just happened to be shipped from L.A. to Overland Park and I adore them! I feel like Carrie Bradshaw every time I step foot in them!



This is such a simple look, yet so chic and easy! Timeless as well. And, I'm thinking this will be on repeat all spring long! Or at least a variation. Now, if it would just stay above 50.... L.A. is looking better and better everyday!

No comments: