Friday, March 7, 2014

Dream to Reality - Bare Ankle

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors; T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Pants: J.Crew; Shoes: Sole Society (c/o);
Necklace: Ann Taylor; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express

I did it! I finally wore bare ankles! Yesterday was a 50 degree day and I took full wardrobe advantage! I wore a short sleeved top under my leather jacket, wore suede since there wasn't any snow on the ground, and exposed my ankles for the first time since the last time I wore these pants!

 What I didn't do was be terribly original in my styling of these pants. I just can't seem to breakout of the black effect. J.Crew featured these pants with a more tobacco colored sweater and leopard prints heels. Not sure I can go that bold, but will try. Blogger styling goals and anything to put a spring in my wardrobe step!



  The Pants: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-car-show-or-blog-photos.html

 




No comments: