Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ice, Ice, Navy

Coat: Ann Taylor; T-Neck: LOFT (similar); Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar)
Shoes: Circa Joan & David (gift);Necklace: Ann Taylor (gift); Earrings: Silpada;
 Ring: Banana Republic (old); Handbag: J.Crew (gift); Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs
 Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express 

  I have only one thing on my mind and that's vacation. Okay that's a lie, I have a million things on my mind.  My house is a pit and I don't know when I will clean it, I haven't started wrapping one gift, how is Santa going to get all of that stuff put together before Christmas morning, what kind of cookies do we leave him as this is the first year he's visiting our home and who's going to bake said cookies?

What I'm not really thinking about is what to wear this week. It is a light week in terms of people actually in the office so I'm going casual! Jeans it is but I don't want to just wear jeans. I want to make them a little dressy and this topper, seen here and here, did the trick! I paired it with a simple cream t-neck, a chunky necklace that looks like icicles and oxblood kitten heels. Add an ice skating rink to the backdrop and this is one cool look!

  

 
 



No comments: