Friday, March 28, 2014

Saved for a Rainy Day

Jacket: Levi's (my mom's); Dress: J.Crew (gift); Tights: ?; Heels: Manolo Blahnik (gift);
Necklace: Baublebar; Bracelets: Ralph Lauren/J.Crew (gift); Rings: Gorjana via Gilt;
 Belt: J.Crew; Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum (c/o People Style Watch); 
Nail Color: Essie Watermelon

Here I am, back in tights, and none too happy about it! I originally went bare legged and sported a different heel. After about 10 seconds of being outside, I darted back in for tights and new shoes. Man, I am so over this cold weather!

And, apparently this dress is something I save for a rainy/windy day! Not sure if it's because the gray goes with the gray skies, but it's fairly warm and super cute, so there! 




The Dress: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/blowin-in-wind.html
 
  

I didn't style this all that differently from the last time I wore it. I did remove the t-neck and added a more cropped denim jacket. I'm hoping for bare legs and arms in the coming months. This dress would be darling when paired with bold color. Now, if only Mother Nature would cooperate with my closet!

Happy Friday!

No comments: