Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Navy and Lace

Coat: Ann Taylor; Top: Ann Taylor;
 Belt: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (gift); Jewelry: Silpada;
Sunnies: Prada (gift)

I purchased these pants several months ago and just haven't worn them. I can't tell you why, I just haven't. I think part me thought they might be too tight, which isn't the case, but that's how my mind works at times. I had different plans for these pants when getting dressed. I really wanted to pair them with a black cardigan and cami, but the cardigan was super short! I just felt the need for some coverage. I found comfort, and coverage, with the topper!  

 I added a belt because my top has a lot of volume, something I didn't need with the volume of the coat. And since the belt is black, I thought my patent Mary Jane's would be a perfection addition. News flash: I never pair navy shoes with navy pants, skirts or dresses! Actually, I don't even own a pair...wait a minute...I do own a pair of navy shoes, but I would never pair them with a navy bottom! You can't ever get the navy's to match and who wants to be matchy-matchy anyway!


 
 
 

Shop The Look!


No comments: