Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Full -On Fashion

Sweatshirt: Old Navy (similar); Button Down: Ann Taylor; Skirt: ASOS; Heels: Jimmy Choo;
Necklace: Banana Republic; Bracelet: J.Crew (gift); Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff;
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

This is a combo I've been dying to wear since I first saw a similar look on Pinterest. And, I knew the right venue for something like this was the Saturday afternoon runway show at KCFW! I love everything about this look. The sweatshirt combined with a crisp button down. The sweatshirt/shirt combo paired with a lady-like skirt. A chunky necklace, ruby red lips, and simple black heels bring it all together. I was definitely ready for a full-on fashion Saturday!




 
 
The Sweatshirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/10/heart-and-soul.html


No comments: