Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Does This Even Go?

Jacket: MICHAEL by Michael Kors; T-Neck: French Connection; Skirt: J.Crew Factory;
Tights: We Love Colors; Boots: Halogen via Nordstrom; Belt: Ann Taylor; 
Earrings: Silpada; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

Ever have one of those days where you look at your closet and repeat the phrase "I have no idea what to wear?" This happens all the time at my house! I'm tired of jeans and sweaters. I'm in the mood for skirts and dresses. I want to wear peep-toe pumps and bare my ankles. So to appease my fashion wants, I went with a wool pencil skirt. However, tall boots will have to do until peep-toe weather is upon us.

Now the big question is, does this even go? I actually like it, whether it does or not, and I haven't felt this comfortable in an outfit in quite a while. And I love that all I really need was a leather jacket to get me through the day! Peep-toes, bare ankles, and dresses may just be around the corner!

-


 

The Skirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/12/blues.html

No comments: