Thursday, April 4, 2013

Leap Frog

Dress: Ann Taylor (similar); Topper: Ann Taylor; Pumps: Guess via DSW (similar);
Fishnets: Simply Vera Wang via Kohls, Sunnies: Prada (gift); Bracelet: J.Crew (gift);
Necklace: Won from a drawing

The colors throughout this look scream spring! This is what I love about spring. Dresses, cute jackets and somewhat bare legs! I've worn this dress with scarves and layered necklaces but I just wanted something a little more this time around. I tried the trusty moto jacket but it was too heavy with the knit dress. I grabbed the topper (seen here, here and here) at the last minute and it just heightened everything about the look. Nude fishnets, that I finally found, and nude pumps are the best neutrals. And that fab necklace...I won it from a drawing at Halls on the Plaza!

 


The Dress: Before and After


 
 
 
What do you think of my sweet frog bracelet? I've been dying to wear him, but with all the long sleeves, he just got lost in the bulk. He has made his debut so look for more of him to come!!



No comments: