Monday, March 17, 2014

KCFW Kick Off

Blazer: Ann Taylor (on sale); Top: Joie; Tanl: Target; Jeans: LOFT;
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik; Belt Bag: Rachel Zoe; Necklace: J.Crew (gift); 
Bracelets: J.Crew/Ralph Lauren; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; 
Lip Color: NARS Shaghai Express

As you know, last weekend was KCFW and there is so much to talk about during the coming week(s)! I have tons of photos to share from some of the amazing collections! But first, let's talk about the look that kicked it all off.

This is what I wore to the Standard Style hosted Kick Off! I love it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and style the same look different in ways! As you know, I love this lace top! So versatile. And now that I finally own a tuxedo jacket, well, let's just say you will see this a lot! What a way to kick of the festivities, no?


 

The Top: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/09/leather-lace.html
 



No comments: