Monday, March 24, 2014

Nobody's Perfect....

Jacket: Levi's; T-shirt: J.Crew via eBay; Pants: MICHAEL Michael Kors via TJ.Maxx (similar);
Heels: ShoeDazzle (option 1/option 2); Necklace: Ann Taylor (fun option); 
Bracelets: Silpada; Handbag: Pour La Victoire; 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

 But these pants are! I haven't had a pair I've loved this much in ages! This is a new trend in pants that I am 100% in favor of! They are elastic waist and who doesn't love an elastic waist anything? They are ankle length which means you can wear heels and flats. They are drapey so they're incredible comfortable, flattering for almost every figure, and can be dressed up or down. Have you started shopping for a pair yet?

As most of you know, I attended KCFW a couple of weekends ago. One of my takeaways was how to take certain runway looks and bring them to reality. One of my favorites was from the afternoon show. L.O.D. brought a tropical paradise to the runway and I loved all the greens and bright yellows. So, how do you wear said colors in the real world? With small touches throughout the look. I paired my lime heels and lemon-lime necklace to add those splashes of colors.



  
  


I would say this is a "perfect" way to add tropical touches to an everyday look!

How would you add a tropical feel to your spring looks?

No comments: