Monday, March 3, 2014

It's All About Perforation!

It's below zero this morning and I'm so blue! I honestly believe that spring is never coming so all I seem to do is daydream about spring clothing. Pretty florals, happy pastels, and perforated tops and skirts.

There is always a new trend to watch for and this spring is no exception! Perforation is key to any piece you add to your wardrobe and I was way ahead of the curve this season! I have two pieces already sitting in my closet that I purchased last spring. (I love thinking I'm a trendsetter.)

Here are my six picks to add to your spring wardrobe. Notice how I keep saying spring? I hope the more I say it, the more likely it will actually appear!

I purchased this top from Ann Taylor in black and seriously can't wait to wear it! It will perfect alone, but stunning under my white blazer! 


I love a good layering piece and that's just what this little knit top is. It's also from Ann Taylor and comes in navy, an "it" color for spring. I love that it can be dressed up or down.



I also purchased this skirt in case spring ever arrives. It is amazing, no? I love the sheer panel at the knee, but I also love that it's a little edgy for Ann Taylor. Cannot wait to wear this piece!


Cobalt blue is another big color for spring and you can see why. It's so cheerful and it literally bursts with color! It's that little extra pop you need to make your look standout. This Kate Spade bag is a perfect size to carry all your everyday essentials.


I love shoes, as you well know, and these MARC by Marc Jacobs are great for spring and summer! I love the nude color, which literally goes with everything, but I also really like that these can be worn dressy and casually. The perfect all-around shoe!



A killer heel is always a must in my closet and this one from Aldo fits the bill! It's tough, chic, and pretty amazing. Need I say more!



I really loved my perforated pieces from last spring and plan to incorporate them into my daily looks soon! But, these new pieces are pretty maj as well. Which do you plan to add?

No comments: