Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No Heat Monday

Sweater: Ann Taylor (old); T-Ncck: Ann Taylor; Jeans: LOFT; Boots: Sole Society; 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs
Yesterday, it was four degrees when I left the house. I came into work where there was no heat. I had to leave in the afternoon to take my son to the doctor where I was in and out of my car literally all afternoon, in the freezing temps, so I'm glad I was armed with my winter essentials. What are they, you ask? Wool, wool, knee-socks, and tall boots! 

I haven't worn this sweater in about a year and yesterday was the perfect day for it! We came off a weekend of heavy snow and sleet so skinny jeans and over-the-knee boots were the only option. All that slush and ice in the parking lots is not the time for winter white and heels, no matter how much I want to wear them! As for wool on wool, it was the perfect combo for a day of no heat!




 

No comments: