Monday, March 10, 2014

A Super Casz Friday

Jacket: Banana Republic (old); T-Shirt: J.Crew Factory (on sale); Jeans: Joe's Jeans;
Flats: J.Crew; Necklaces: Gorjana (gift)/Lord&Taylor (gift); Shades: Now broken and in the trash

I took casual Friday's to the extreme last week! This darling tee came in the mail on Thursday and I was ready to wear it. I love the mix of colors. The overall tee is a pretty blush color, which doesn't come through in the photos, and I love the accents of gray and coral. Paired with jeans, nude flats, my all but forgotten cream leather jacket and I was set!

I originally had this necklace on, but it just didn't feel right, so I swapped it out for a layered look. Much better! I can't believe I've ignored this leather jacket for so long when I loved it for the entire two years post purchase! And, I really think it helped keep the look pulled together. Casual Friday never felt so good!


 

The Jacket: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/04/its-steal.html

 



No comments: