Monday, March 31, 2014

On the Hunt - New Spring Handbag

When the seasons change so does my wardrobe! I switch over my closet, adding spring tops, skirts, and dresses and move wools and heavy blazers to the back! I also feel the need to switch out my handbags. I try to stop carrying the dark tones, like black and navy, and add pastels to the mix. So I have been on the hunt for a new bag. There are so many cool designs in handbags these days and the colors are vibrant and muted at the same time. Here are some of the bags on my wishlist for spring.

How gorgeous is this royal blue bag from Kate Spade? I love the double entry, the fact that it's a shoulder bag (something I find I use more now that I need be hands-free), and how it will pop against the other pieces in my wardrobe.  


I am really into this Kelly Green, or what Michael Kors calls Palm. So many great things going on with this bag. It can be a cross-body, carried via the top handles, that tassel zipper, and top entry. Just a great bag all around.


I am a huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff and this Cupid bag is fabulous! I love that the color is so soft and feminine, yet the studs make it a little edgy! You can't tell from the photo, but this is the softest shade of pale pink, but I think I like the brighter pink version here


Lastly, in saving the best for last, how chic is the bag from Michael Kors! I love everything about it. The gold chains, the tassel zipper, the bright Palm green, and the broken in look it exudes!  It's just the right color, and bag, for the spring that lies ahead!



Are you in the market for a new bag this spring? What shape is more your taste? Any specific color in mind? I'm seriously torn between the Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and the Michael Kors Weston bag. Here's hoping for a new bag for the spring!

No comments: