Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Continues

Top: J.Crew (gift); Skirt: Kate Spade; Shoes: ShoeDazzle; Handbag: J.Crew (gift);
 Belt: Ann Taylor; Necklace: Banana Republic; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs:
Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum; Nail Color: Essie Size Matters

What a difference three hours makes! When I left work it was sunny, but by the time I got home for photos it had completely clouded over. However, it was still a warm and gorgeous evening. (Today is another story!) 

I am continuing my spring wardrobe quest! I'm loving light weight pieces, bare legs, and the sense of freedom one gets when they don't have to wear tights and heavy winter coats. This little top was a gift from Christmas and I've been dying to wear it! I love the print, the cut-out details at the neckline, and how delicate the fabric is. I found this whole look incredible feminine. And I'm thinking I need something a little lighter in color when styling the top again.




The Skirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/09/sassy-and-sexy.html

 

How super cute are these shoes? I kind of forgot about them over the winter. I was in such a bootie craze that heels took a backseat. What you can't tell from the photo, is that in direct light they pick up a pinky/purple iridescent tint. And the gray tone lends itself to being a great neutral!

 

What pieces are you breaking out for these spring like days?

No comments: