Monday, November 11, 2013

So Much Love


Coat: Ann Taylor; Top: LOFT; Jeans: LOFT; Shoes: Sole Society; Necklace/Ring: Silpada
On McKinley:
Coat: Mini Boden; Shirt: Baby Gap; Jeans: Target;  Shoes: Stride Rite
 
 There is so much to love about all of this!! I love that McKinley wanted to be part of this "shoot"! He literally hung out by my side the entire time. My mom would knock on the window to get his attention, in hopes of him heading toward her, but no dice! My dad was able to get him to kick leaves over to him a couple of times, as you will see below, but he would head right back over! I loved it!
 
I also love this look! I have been trying to recreate a look from Paris Fashion Week that I love (third street photo in the post), and I had planned to wear this top, but decided to go all neutral to let the shoes shine. So glad I did. I got nothing but love for the shoes from everyone I encountered! See, so much love!
 


 
 

 


 

 
Know what else I love? These jeans are a size 6!!! LOVE that!
 

 
Happy Monday!

No comments: