Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This Look Brought to You by Spring and J.Crew!

Denim Shirt: J.Crew Factory; Skirt: J.Crew Factory; Shoes: J.Crew (gift); 
Belt: J.Crew Factory; Necklace: J.Crew (gift); Bracelets: J.Crew (gifts)/Ralph Lauren;
Rings: Gorjana via Gilt; Shades: Prada (gift)

What a glorious day we had yesterday! It was amazing to be outside playing in the backyard after work and to have sunlight past 5:30! Spring couldn't get here fast enough!

I decided to just go for it and break out my winter white legs! Sorry for the glare folks, it's been a while since they've seen daylight! I knew I wanted to wear my floral heels, because what says spring more than floral, and this burgundy skirt was a great compliment. A denim button down, fuchsia belt, and statement necklace completed the look. The sunshine didn't hurt either!
 



The Skirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/maroon-burgundy-or-bordeaux.html
 
Other ways I've worn these shoes and denim shirts 1/2/3/4.


No comments: