Thursday, February 7, 2013

Python and Leather

Jacket: Ann Taylor (similar); Denim Shirt: J.Crew Factory (similar); Skirt: J.Crew (gift);
Boots: Nine West (similar); Tights: Target; Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar): Earrings: DIY;
Sunnies: Prada (gift); Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

I have been thinking long and hard about how to wear this skirt again. I'm intimidated by the print as I don't want anything to compete. I know mixing prints is a huge trend, however I fear it! As I look back on how I wore the skirt before, this really isn't much different. However, I like the way the denim dresses down the skirt and I think the leather jacket brings it all together! Add a chunky necklace and dark lips for a little sass!

You can get miles out of a denim button down. Definitely invest in one! They are great for layering or worn on their own. See posts 1, 2, 3, 4 for other ways I've worn mine!

 


  
 


The Skirt: Before and After 



No comments: