Thursday, January 9, 2014

"Is it James Dean or Jason Priestly?"


Coat: J.Crew (gift); Denim Shirt: J.Crew Factory; Sweater: J.Crew (gift); Bag: J.Crew (gift);
Skirt: Rachel Zoe via Gilt; Tights: We Love Colors; Boots: Sam Edelman; 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Belt: Ann Taylor; Necklace: Banana Republic (old); 
Gloves: Target; Lip Color:MAC Dark Side

 When I first thought of adding the over-the-knee boots to the mini leather skirt, I immediately thought I might look too Pretty Woman. Then I thought of the scene in Clueless where Christian and Cher went shopping and Christian couldn't decide if he should keep the leather jacket he bought. Cher tells him, "Carpe diem. You look hot in it." I might not look hot, but I decided to just go with it! Seize the day. Or in this case, the fashion moment!

 



 

No comments: