Wednesday, October 16, 2013

All Things Fall

 
Trench: H&M; Top: LOFT; Cords: LOFT; Boots: c/o Sole Society;
Scarf: Gift; Sunnies: Marc Jacobs; Ring: Silpada; Earrings: Silpada;
Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
There are so many things wrong with these pictures, but let's just focus on the outfit, okay! (This was a result of trying to get photos in, before meeting my mom and McKinley, and having less than five minutes to take them!) Remember back with I blogged about my Dream to Reality trench coat? Well, here it is! I love it! And, because the temps were the perfect fall crispness, I totally wore everything fall related!!
 
I am loving my new cords from LOFT! They are the perfect fit, the right amount of skinny and so comfortable. Dare I say they may replace skinny jeans this fall? They just might! They do come in navy..... And, remember my Dream to Reality post about over-the-boots? Well, here they are as well! I'm tellin' ya, all things fall went into this look! All I needed was a Pumpkin Spice Latte in my hand!
 

 
 


 
 

 Obviously, a good trench and tall boots are my go-to pieces for fall. What are yours?
 
Happy Hump Day!
 
You Might Also Like............................................................................
 
   



No comments: