Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wicked...


Top: Phillip Lim for Target; Skirt: WHBM; Shoes: Ann Taylor; Belt: Ann Taylor
Rings: Gorjana via Gilt; Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Sunnies: Marc Jacobs;
Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum c/o Style Hunters
 
This past weekend we saw Wicked for the third time and I always forget how wonderful the show is! So emotional and such a wonderful story of love, friendship and doing the right thing. And, it was wonderful seeing someone you know on stage! Hayley Podschun played the role of Glinda and she was so good! So happy for her living her dream!!!
 
So I decided to title this post Wicked since this bold green blouse is wicked chic! I tried several bottoms until I landed on the leather skirt. I was determined to wear this top and nothing was going to stand in my way. Much like Elphaba come to think of it! It's good to be wicked! Wickedly determined and sassy!

 
 

 
The Skirt: Before and After

 
 
 



No comments: