Monday, October 14, 2013

They're Pants...


Jacket: Michael Kors; Top: Old Navy; Pants: Anthropologie; Pumps: Marc Jacobs;
Necklaces: Gorjana/Baublebar; Rings: Gorjana via Gilt Sunnies: Marc Jacobs

My mom picked these up from alternations for me, and when I asked her what she thought of them, she said "they're pants." I can't tell you how much I love these pants! The minute I saw them online, I ran to the nearest Anthropologie store to see if they had them in stock. They did!! And, they were on sale! I love that they are so wide legged that they look like a skirt. I love the print. I love the colors. I simply love these pants!
 
I knew how I wanted to wear them for early fall; moto jacket, denim jacket, light weight sweaters and tees. For winter, I plan to pair chunky sweaters, tights and tall boots! However, these pants are definitely a year round piece! Chunky sandals, sleeveless tops and t-shirts will look great as well!
 
Styling Tip: Since the pants are such a statement, keep the focus on them! Keep everything else super simple and in a solid color. 
 

 





What do you think of these pants? I can't tell you how many people stopped me to tell me how much they liked them! A unique piece that's so me and such a great addition to my wardrobe!


No comments: