Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Busy Saturday


Jacket: Banana Republic Outlet; Sweater: J.Crew Factory; Cami: LOFT;
Jeans: LOFT; Boots: Steve Madden; Earrings: Gorjana via Gilt; Sunnies: Prada (gift)
 
Saturday was an "all about me" day. My husband plays golf every now and then on the weekends so this was my golf day! But, instead of playing a round of 18, I had a facial followed by a driver's ed sewing machine class. I literally hopped in the car and headed to my first ever facial, which turned out to be a facial plus a full body massage, and then hopped back in the car and headed home. Once home, I grabbed my sewing machine, kissed the boys, and was off with my mom to my class.
 
Because I knew I was going to be running around all day, I wanted to be comfy yet cute. I mean, if it's a day about me, I had to be cute, right? Plus, it was a crisp fall morning so a little wool was in order. I purchased this hen sweater earlier in the season, one I wanted last year but was sold out. And with the little cream jacket and tall boots, it was a perfect fall look!  

 


 

 
P.S. This is me without a single product in use, aside from anything left over from the facial! I rarely show my non-makeup self, but this was my Saturday!
 
 
You May Also Like............................................................................
   



No comments: