Monday, October 21, 2013

Asymmetrical Investment


Jacket: Michael Kors; Top: Target; Skirt: Helmut Lang via Gilt;
Tights: We Love Colors; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff; Necklace: Ann Taylor;
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
You know it's finally fall when you wear tights for the first time! Love that! And I love this look. The skirt is my first piece of Helmut Lang that I finally added to my wardrobe and I think I made the right investment! I love the weave of the fabric within the skirt, the leather piping, the asymmetrical cut and it's a great fit! And, while out at lunch last week, I received a compliment from a stranger. Always a good sign!
 
I'm not sure that I would style this any other way, but you never know. I think black is the obvious choice, but I have a different pair of shoes in mind and I might play around with the tops. But, why mess with success!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: