Friday, October 4, 2013

Dream to Reality - Over-the-Knee Boots

 
It's October and you know what the means....it's officially Boot Season! I love boot season! Honestly, I just love boots! And I always, no matter how many currently reside in my closet, purchase at least one pair a season. This year is no exception!
 
I am in love with over-the-knee boots! I have this pair from Steve Madden, but I wanted another pair with a little less fuss. I've been scouring the web for the perfect pair and I stumbled on these amazing Giuseppe Zanotti boots! They are so sleek in design and I love the gold zipper that runs up the back. Such an amazing detail. They would look awesome over leggings (worn with a long sweater) or skinny jeans and cords! I've secretly always wanted a pair Giuseppe's, but just simply can't afford them!
 

So what does one do when you can't afford roughly $1400 boots? You look for something in your price range....obviously! That's what I found with this Andie boots from Sole Society! Another sleek designed boot with a zipper that runs up the back. Maybe not so bold, since it's in basic black, but I think that actually works better! I mix my metals, but keeping it simple, helps keep my look mainstreamed. Oh, and did I mention they are $129.95? Definitely more wallet frienldy!
 


 
To add futher excitement to Boot Season, and in making these Sole Society boots a reality, they are on their way to my closet as I type this!! Such a versatile boot that I can't wait to style. More to come....
 
Happy Friday!
XOXO
 


No comments: