Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Work Day Shorts


Top: Anthropologie; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Jimmy Choo; Bag: Rebecca Minkoff;
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs; Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/Ralph Lauren; Necklace: JewelMint;
Lip Color: Clinique Drama Red
 
Last week I finally took the plunge and wore my faux leather shorts! I hem-hawed around all morning on if I should or shouldn't wear them, and I finally just said "go for it"! So glad I did! I honestly kept the look as laid back as possible, adding details here and there. I love how Mary over at M.A.S Fashion wears hers, so I was trying to channel her look. I think I need these heels for the next time, however I'm thinking tights and boots will be appropriate in a couple of weeks!
 
 

 

 
What do you think of leather shorts for work? Could you get away with it at your office?



No comments: