Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BOOM!


Sweatshirt: Phillip Lim for Target; T-Neck: Target; Jeans: Banana Republic;
Shoes: Shoedazzle; Sunnies: Marc Jacobs
 
I actually wore this outfit twice over the weekend, and both times, I found myself singing the Will Smith song Boom! Shake the Room. Now, I only know the chorus so "boom, shake shake, shake the room" got really old after it replayed in my head a 1,000 times, but what can you do when your shirt says Boom!
 
Because this shirt is such a statement piece, if I wear it more than once, you're going to remember it. I will need to be more creative next time! However, I liked its laid back vibe with ripped up boyfriend jeans and glam wedge sneakers, a trend I've totally embraced! They are super comfy and not a real tennis shoe in appearance, which I love! BOOM! I can't stop saying it!

 

 

 


No comments: