Friday, October 25, 2013

Dream to Reality - Polka Dot Sweater


If you read yesterday's post regarding how to pack for our trip to LA, then you know that I'm loving the polka dot sweater theme that seems to be taken place this season! Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani felt the love of the dot as well and I've been scouring the net looking for an affordable version for myself!
 
The black sweater that Jessica sports is from Madewell and is so last season! May be last season but totally on my wish list! eBay, maybe????
 
 
Gwen's sweater is from Michael Kors and no longer available. Again, a trip through eBay might be needed! Also, I love how she's paired with them with an army green/gray pant. I have these on order and hope to get them before we leave!
 
 
Fortunately, the polka dot craze is still on trend! I've been able to find four versions, all within my budget!
 
This gray and black v-neck sweater is perfect for layering and it comes in at $28!!! LOFT is having a 50% off sweater sale as we speak! And, it just happens to be in stock at a store near me!

 
This sweet sweater is from Anthropologie. It's a little dressier than what I'm looking for but had to share it with all of you. Darling! It is, however, a little more on the dream vs reality side....

 
I love this cardigan from Old Navy!! Great with a tank, tee or t-neck later in the season. And, would look so cute with faux leather leggings or my LOFT cords!

 
And last but not least, this Equipment sweater is the closet to Jessica's I could find. A lot more than I might be willing to spend at the moment, but worth keeping an eye on!

 
I'm thinking the LOFT sweater might fit my current packing and budgetary needs at the moment, but we'll see! I could make a final splurge at the eleventh hour! What do you think of polka dots? Too cutesy or too cute to pass up?
 
Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: