Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Inspiration - Comfy Chic


What I love about following other bloggers is finding inspiration in how others dress. There isn't a defined style that everyone has to follow, thank goodness, and it's nice to break out of your own style rut every now and then! Pinterest is a great one-stop-shop for finding incredibly chic looks, but my own blog roll is equally helpful!
 
While browsing Pinterest last week, I stumbled on this look from Julia over at Gal Meets Glam. I love it!! I love the sweatshirt paired with pencil skirt idea in which the sweatshirt now looks so dressy. Almost like a sweater. And honestly, I thought it was some super expensive sweater until I saw that it was a simple sweatshirt from Old Navy! YES, Old Navy! I also love the hotpink bag and super cute heels. This look is what I'm calling Comfy Chic!
 
 
From my own blog roll, I immediately loved this Comfy Chic look on Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. The fact that she is wearing a sweatshirt, from Forever 21 I might add, with a skirt and heels takes this look to a whole nother level! I would have never thought that either of these piece were made from terry cloth! See what I mean about inspiration?

 
So, I've created my own version of Comfy Chic using this sweatshirt, also found at Old Navy, and a cotton maxi skirt from Ann Taylor, seen here.


 
 I can't wait to show you my Comfy Chic creation! And, I am super comfy today! Check back tomorrow....
 


No comments: