Wednesday, October 30, 2013

An Early Birthday


Sweater: Piperlime; Top: Ann Taylor; Jeans: LOFT; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff;
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs; Earrings/Ring: Silpada: Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
Saturday was an amazing day! We spent the morning running errands, which I know doesn't sound like fun, but it was. We headed to the mall for returns, lunch, car "shopping" (tons of sports cars line the mall that we can't afford but McKinley loves to look), shoe shopping for McKinley, a ride on an antique car ride and a twirl on the carousel! Fun was had by all.
 
Later that evening, my family and I celebrated my birthday a week early. We leave Thursday for Cali and my dad's not going. We had a filling birthday dinner of all my favorites, an incredible chocolate cake that my mom made from scratch (it took her three hours) and I'm still only 39! I love that! I also completed number 35 and 37 on my Forty Before 40 list! It was a fabulous day complete with a pretty fabulous faux fur sweater!

 

 

 

 



No comments: