Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Peaceful Easy Feeling

Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); Shirt: J.Crew Factory (similar); Cords: LOFT; Flats: Target;
 Necklace: H&M; Sunnies: Prada (gift); Bracelets: Fossil, JewelMint; Ralph Lauren;
Watch: Emporio Armani (similar); Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town

I am a huge fan of the Eagles. They are my go-to band for summer and I seem to have a memory for almost every one of their songs. Peaceful Easy Feeling is exactly how I would describe this look. These pale, pink cords have been a favorite of mine for several years and there was just something about this pairing that made me feel so at ease. Even the photos turned out to be unfussy and laid back. Just like the Eagles.

 

 


The Sweater: Before and After

 

See how I've worn the cords before 1/2/3.


 



No comments: