Friday, October 18, 2013

Dream to Reality - Midi Skirt


From the moment I saw the full, midi skirt from Tibi, I've been in love! Blair from Atlantic-Pacific rocks several versions of the skirt and I love every single one! Here is one of my favorites! You know how much I love red!


So while searching for a possible Tibi sale of the skirt, which I haven't found because it seems to never go on sale because it's always sold out, I found this one! I absolutely love the print and can think of numerous ways to style it. And, I wouldn't just save it for a special occassion. This skirt is too special to just sit in ones closet. Paired with a black t-neck and either my moto or denim jacket, this could totally pass for business casual! Or business special occassion day! However, retailing at $650.00, this will be a very special, saving for a very rainy day skirt to invest in!
 
 
That is until I found this little gem. ASOS has been my go-to for trends and styles that are more along the lines of my budget! Is it a midi, yes! Is it full, yes! Does it have a beautiful print, yes! And can it meet my needs regarding a business special occassion day, most definitely! It's in the of-the-moment color bourdeax, and though it says it's a camo print, I doesn't come across that way in design. Can it be paired with my moto or denim jacket, absolutely! And, I'm pretty sure it will look amazing with fur for an even fancier, special occasion night out! It comes in at $88.99 which is right up this girls budget alley!
 
 
What do you think of the midi skirt trend? Is it something you will invest in or let pass? I have to say, it's been on trend for the past two seasons, so it might be a bandwagon to jump on. And, how adorable will you look on said wagon? I'm thinking pretty special!
 
Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: