Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Mix of Browns


Jacket: Ann Taylor; Top: J.Crew; Jeans: Ann Taylor; Pumps: Moshino Cheap & Chic;
Sunnies: Ann Taylor; Handbag: Louis Vuitton (gift); Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN
Rings: Gorjana via Gilt; Nail Color OPI Diva of Geneva
 

I'll be honest. On this particular morning I just wasn't feeling it. I didn't want to get out of bed, let alone think about what I would wear. Normally, I think of outfits the night before. Since that didn't happen, the result was jeans. There is something about jeans. They are comforting. Like taking your favorite blanket with you to wrap up in during the day.
 
The jeans were all I had in mind! I knew it was supposed to be warmer than normal so I grabbed something the resembled fall, brown. And that's how it all came together. I love the mix of hues. However, I think I look the sans jacket! It just makes me appear wider than I actually am. On the other hand, I have never received as many compliments as I did with this look.
 
 
 
The Jacket: Before and After
 
 

 
 



No comments: