Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Booties - How I Styled Them


Jacket: Ann Taylor; Top: Joie; Shorts: Zara; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff;
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Ann Taylor; Bracelets: Silpada;
Handbag: Balenciaga via eBay; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
So this what I wore to the Rebecca Minkoff event, sans the booties! For the event I wore my Jimmy Choo pumps worn here. I love this look! The booties make it a little more edgy and totally fall appropriate. Can't wait to see what it looks like with tights.
 
I needed a jacket for the morning, and with all the hot pink jacket's I've seen in photos lately, I decided to wear my own. Chunky silver jewels and my Balenciaga motorcycle handbag round out the look.

 
 




 
What do you think of the booties with shorts? Is this something you would try? I'm definitely excited to try them with dresses and skirts as well.

No comments: