Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sweet, Sweet, Leather

 
Top: Ann Taylor; Skirt: BHWM; Shoes: ShoeDazzle; Belt: Ann Taylor;
Jacket: Banana Republic Factory; Ring: Tori Spelling via HSN
 
There are so many things I love about this look and this photo "session". First, let's talk about the look. Honestly, I wore this skirt all fall and winter, however only one photo was captured (see below). The top was one of my favorites and still is. Actually, both pieces are. I am obsessed with leather, real or faux, this season and will make every effort to photograph this skirt more this season!
 
Now about the session. I asked my dad to take the photos when I went to pick up McKinley. Thankfully, he agreed. Actually, he's taken tons of photos seen here, here, here and here. But on this particular day, McKinley was running around, talking about cars, waving at people as they drove by and simply acting goofy. It literally put a smile, and laugh, on my face the entire time! And, put me in the best mood! I think you can see it on my face, no?
 

 

  
 
The Top: Before and After
 
 

 

You May Also Like.........................................................................
 
  


No comments: