Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cognac & Navy


Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor: Pumps: Jimmy Choo; Earrings: Banana Republic (old);
Sunnies: Prada (gift); Ring: House of Harlow (old); Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express

I loved the amazing fall like temps we had earlier in the week, however I wasn't ready to give up some of my early fall pieces that I hadn't worn yet! This top is one of them. I love the color combo of the cognac and navy, the tie front neck and how the cut is so slimming! Navy's are so hard to match, but the chocolate print helps break up the color when paired with navy lace pants.
 
Styling Tip: Speaking of slimming, wearing all one color is a great way to create a slimming effect. This doesn't have to be achieved by just wearing a dress. Two pieces, like this look, can do the same thing. 


 
 
 
The Pants: Before and After
 
 
  

No comments: