Thursday, September 26, 2013

Grey Days


Denim Jacket: Levi's; Dress: BCBGeneration via Rue La La; Shoes: Brian Atwood;
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs;
Necklace: Banana Republic (old); Ring: Silpada; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
There is something to be said for a denim jacket! It is the hardest working piece of clothing in my closet! I literally throw it in the car for emergencies, throw it on at work when the office is a little too cool for my liking or simply add it as a piece to my look for that little something extra. Tuesday was an emergency and work need! It turned grey and cold and this jacket saved me! However, I love how it worked against the silky shirt dress.
 
I purchased this little number last season, then it turned too cold before I had a chance to wear it. Not sure why I didn't think to add tights, boots and jacket for a late fall/early winter look. I guess I thought the material was too flimsy for winter. I have definitely learned my lesson!
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
You May Also Like.....................................................................
 
  


No comments: