Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Trend Find - Cap Toe Pumps

Shirt: J.Crew Factory (similar); 
Skirt: White House/Black Market (similar);
Belt: J.Crew (similar); Shoes: Shoe Dazzle;
Bracelets: Fossil, Ralph Lauren, my mom's;
Necklaces: Leaf by Gorjana; M Pendant gift

I was so sure that I blogged about this skirt last year but I can't find a single photo or post. I guess that means its new, right? I love this skirt, as I searched for it all fall! I wanted to find the perfect leather skirt. My first one was too short and too tight! Sometimes online shopping backfires. Not this purchase though!

I originally paired this with a white button down and my hubby told me I looked like a hostess or waitress so I nixed that look right away. Not that there is anything wrong with either profession! Just not the look I was going for. So, I added a chambray button down instead. I like the look of leather and denim together. A little rock and roll for work never hurts!

And, check out the second fall trend I found for $39.95! That's right! I got these amazing cap toe pumps for under $40! I have been shopping around and couldn't find a pair for under $100 and was willing to pay it. That was until I found these on Shoe Dazzle! See, you can find trends for less! You just have to be willing to look.





 
 

 

Today's photos are courtesy of my father, Richard! Thanks for the photo session dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sassy!!!!! Those shoes and skirt are perfecT!! You definitely need to wear both peices again soon! Those shoes would be awesome with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater! Love simple and then a pop and those shoes are definitely pop!