Monday, April 1, 2013

It's a Steal

Jumpsuit: Target; Jacket: Banana Republic (old/similar); Pumps: ShoeDazzle;
Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar); Sunnies: Tom Ford; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

Remember last week when I blogged about my jumpsuit being either a splurge or steal? And, how I told you to check back to see which one I purchased? Did you guess correctly?

 This is a little Target number that I got for $29.99! Sure, I love Rachel Zoe and her designs, but I also love that my wallet didn't take a huge hit for something so cute! You can make something under $50 look luxe by adding a statement necklace, metallic pumps, a leather jacket and over-sized shades! Also, add a bold lip for drama. I'm loving my new jumpsuit and can't wait to style it all spring and summer long!





 


No comments: