Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Color Needed STAT


Dress: Anthropologie; Belt: Ann Taylor; Booties: Ann Taylor;
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren/J.Crew (gift); Sunnies: Prada: Necklaces: Gorjana/Gift
 
I was so happy to get started on the fall closet transition and found this little dress that I don't think I wore once last year. When I saw the after photos, I was so depressed! This outfit is so blah, but I wanted to show you an outfit that I created that didn't work! Not that they all work, or any of them for that matter, but this one just didn't work at all. It's literally all one color. The dress matches the belt that matches the shoes that matches my skin tone! It needs color STAT!!! I'm not even sure why I didn't see it when get dressed. 
 
Below, you can see how I've worn it before, with another version here. I will definitely re-work it into my wardrobe later in the season and really punch it up with what...color!

 
The Dress: Before and After
 

 



No comments: