Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall Inspiration - Camel Leather Jacket


Last winter Jessica Quirk, of What I Wore, sported a camel leather jacket and I've been obsessed ever since! I scoured the winter sales but came up empty handed. As spring and summer rolled around, I had all but forgotten about the camel jacket, focusing on when I could wear my black moto instead. Then she did it again! She not only wore it in a recent post, she started Pinning looks on her Fall 2013 Trends and Inspiration board on Pinterest. One specific look featured Atlantic-Pacific blogger Blair Eadie. The look is so simple yet so sleek! And both of them have inspired me to begin my search in 2013 for the right camel leather jacket for my closet!
 
Jessica's Looks - The Inspirational Jacket
 
 

Blair's Looks - The Inspiration Jacket
 

 
 
So now I've got my eye on a couple of jackets! There are two Michael Kors jackets that are delicious! This one is very similar to my black version and this one is quilted with a hood. I love the quilted detail but not sure I need the hood. This Anne Klein is my favorite, and that fact that it's sold out in my size, means that everyone else feels the same way! There is this version from Club Monaco, but I think it's a little more boxy than what I'm wanting. And lastly, there is this sweet version from Halogen. I like that it doesn't have a collar, but wish it had a little more detail throughout the jacket.
 
What are you inspired to purchase for fall this year? Is leather, real or faux, your kind of thing or are you more of a denim enthusiast? 


No comments: