Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Not a Typical Look


Jacket: Banana Republic; T-Shirt: Dollar General; Jeans: LOFT;
 Sneakers: Target; Sunnies: Ann Taylor
 
This isn't a typical daily outfit for me, nor is it one I would normally sport on the blog. I might wear this around the house, to my parent's house or on an errand day when I just don't feel like dressing up. But for today, there are two reasons for posting said ensemble. I am typically a crewneck t-shirt kind of girl, but I am loving a deep V after wearing this on Friday. It shows a little more skin, feels a little bit dressier than your average tee and now I want one in every solid color I can get my hands on!
 
The other reason for the post is my new tennis shoe. This is a trend I've feared, loathed and tried to avoid. Then, I got into a Twitter discussion with Julie of I Heart Heels and she provided a piece of advice that every style blogger should take to heart, #justry. And, isn't that what I blogged about a couple of months ago. Just try! So, I'm trying them out and I kind of like them. They are really comfy, not nearly as bulky as I thought and not an average tennis shoe. A wedge sneaker. Who would have thunk it!
 
 

 


 


No comments: