Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall(ing) for Pink


Top: J.Crew; Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Kate Spade (gift); Belt: J.Crew;
Sunnies: Prada; Necklaces: BaubleBar/Gift; Rings: Gorjana via Gilt;
 Watch: Emporio Armani;Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/Ralph Lauren; Nail Color: ESSIE Penny Talk;
 
This look might be a little springy in appearance, however pastels are a huge trend for fall, so I decided to add hot pink and orange to the list! My blog, my rules right? Actually, this was part of the J.Crew fall collection last season and it's perfect for cooler mornings and warmer afternoons.
 
Obviously, I paired it with my winter white pants, but when I got home I threw on my boyfriend jeans and loved that look even more! Definitely a great weekend look with wedges or booties. What you don't see is the shoe I paired with it! See below. They were a perfect match, even if I am the only one who knew they were there!


 
 
The Top: Before and After

 
See what I mean? Perfect match!


 
 
 
You May Also Like........................................................................
 
  




No comments: