Monday, September 9, 2013

Royal Blue & Leopard


Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Ann Taylor; Bangles: Silpada;
Earrings: Silpada; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: Mary Kay Mystic Plum (c/o Style Hunters)
 
I had a major love affair with these pants last year, but I think I've only worn them once this go round. Maybe fall is the time to bring them back out! I'm loving the combo of the royal blue with the black and white leopard top. The top is a new little piece from Ann Taylor that will take me through fall and into winter, when layered correctly. And the peplum trend is still going strong! Invest!
 
 
 


 
You May Also Like.....................................................................
 
     



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love those pants and this look! I have a pair in that amazing blue color too...