Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Raining on Sunday


Jacket: Ann Taylor; Top: Ann Taylor; Jeans: LOFT; Wedges: c/o Sole Society;
Scarf: Anthropologie; Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs
 
Anyone out there familiar with the Keith Urban song of the same title? If so, are you familiar with the steamy video? Well my Sunday was nothing like that! It started out with playing cars and trucks, followed by a trip to Lowe's, lunch at Applebee's and grocery shopping at Target!
 
It rained off and on all morning, and was a little cool when we left the house, so I reached for an old friend that I haven't worn in a while. This pale pink jacket really complimented the gray jeans. Remember the gray jeans I blogged about last week? This is them and I love them! Actually, this was day two of wearing them over the weekend! I really love how this look came together with the addition of an infinity scarf and black wedges! Rainy Sunday's can be cute!
 
 
 


 

 



No comments: