Friday, September 13, 2013

Phillip Lim + Target


I know every style blogger has blogged about this, and now it's my turn! Sunday the 15th is the big day! The Phillip Lim for Target collaboration will be in stores and I can't wait to shop! I am so excited for yet another amazing designer collab, especially Phillip Lim. I especially love his use of menswear for woman. I've been scouting out my favorite pieces and hope to score a couple of them. Check out my picks below!
This stylish take on the tuxedo is awesome! I love that it's navy, a little cropped at the ankle and has a black stripe down the leg. The suit is classic, but the pants can be worn in so many ways! Off hand I'm thinking of my faux leather tee, my moto jacket, a black cashmere t-neck, or my Just Cavalli blouse.
If you need/want a sleek moto jacket, check out this one! And, it's paired just how I would style it!


Need an LBD, this is a great investment! And, I love the tiny detail at the neck.

I am obsessed with anything faux or real leather this season and this dress is at the top of my list. I love the construction. So modern yet a piece that will be a part of your closet for seasons to come.


Yet another faux leather dress to add to your collection and mine!

I love Kelly green and navy together and this colorblock dress is so cute! Tights, tall boots and a chunky necklace finishes it off.


Again with the Kelly green and this blouse is the exact style I blogged about here. And I love the baby blue of these pants. Just not sure I would pair them together.....


Now, this is a sweatshirt I can get behind because it doesn't scream sweatshirt. And, I think it would be so cute paired with my faux leather shorts, skirt and jeans come fall! BOOM, instant wardrobe update!

 What do you think of the collection? Want to see the whole lookbook? Check it out here. And, mark your calendars for Sunday! Can't wait to see what we all get!
Phillip Lim lookbook photos courtesy of Luck Magazine!


2 comments:

Jana Style Blog said...

What is your plan for snagging some of the collection? Are you going to hit the store or website? I still need to figure out my strategy :)

Style My Way said...

I am pretty sure I will do both! Can't hurt, right? Let me know what you end up doing and what you get!!