Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So Graphic

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift); Sweater: Macys; Skirt: Ann Taylor
 Tights: We Love Colors; Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (gift); Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Belt: Ann Taylor (old); Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town

It may still be winter but I am itching for some spring in my wardrobe. I got this skirt a couple of weeks ago at Ann Taylor but it's just been too cold for tights! And, with all the snow we've had, I have truly lived in jeans, Hunter boots and comfy sweaters. So glad the weather is turning and I can start dressing up again!

This skirt will look great with all the bright colors for spring, but I loved keeping the look of winter white and black. And it gave me a chance to wear my moto jacket again. I added a thin belt at the waist for definition. Honestly, if given the opportunity, I will always add a small belt. It just enhances your look. The chunky necklace was a perfect way to finish it off. 

Oh, and yes, I'm sporting some bright pink lips. I told you I was going to try and go bold with my lip. I really like it!



 

The Moto Jacket: Before and After

 
 



No comments: