Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mama Got Green Shoes On


Dress: Ann Taylor; Jacket: Vintage/My Mom's; Shoes: ShoeDazzle;
Sunnies: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Baublebar
 
Yesterday was definitley "one of those days"! I overslept, got to work and my power strip wasn't working so nothing else was working, and I felt so bloated! (TMI I know, but if you're going to read a personal style blog, sometimes you have to read it all.) All I wanted to do was wear jeans, a baggy top and call it a day.
 
Instead, I found the most comfortable dress I owned, added a large babble to draw the attention away from my mid section, my favorite denim jacket these days and colorful heels to cheer me up! And, when McKinley saw me, he announced "Mama got green shoes on." How could you not be cheery after that!
 
 
 
 

  

Styling Tip: As I continue to explore my transitional fall closet, this is one way to go! Pair a sleeveless dress with your cutest denim jacket.


You May Also Like..............................................................................

  
 

No comments: